Sometimes, looking back at all your wedding photos, you’ll notice that they get a little repetitive. Everyone’s just standing around in a group and posing with the bride and groom. So, to liven up your pictures, here are 10 wedding photo booth ideas!
- Have your wedding guests distinguish themselves from being a guest of the bride or the groom. Fun and easy to make, these foam fingers will definitely give everyone a laugh when the pictures finally develop!
2. What’s cuter than a real life social media post? Simply cut out a frame, write a caption on the bottom, and have guests pose in front of a gorgeous backdrop!
3. Come up with creative and funny sayings to put on posters and have guests happily choose their favorite!
4. Go all out for your wedding photo booth pictures! Supply your guests with hats, paper props, posters, even feather boas! Let your guests be creative with their poses and you’ll truly have the most unique wedding pictures to look back on.
5. Do you love comic book characters? Have your guests choose their favorite superhero along with their prop and strike a pose with them!
6. It’s your wedding day! Why not go all out with an actual photo booth? Have your guests file in and take pictures and instantly get their photos to take home.
7. Looking for something special for your wedding pictures but you don’t want wedding props, look no further! Construct a heavenly backdrop for your guests to stand in front of and pose for irreplaceable photos that you’ll cherish forever!
8. Sure they say “A picture is worth a thousand words,” but what if your guests could actually say more than a thousand words? Go the extra mile for something truly unique by providing a video booth instead of a photo booth! When you look back on your wedding day, you won’t have to guess the thousands of words said in each picture, you’ll actually be able to hear it!
9. Usually, guests at a wedding pose in front of a backdrop. Why don’t you switch things up and have guests stand behind one? Have them stand behind a funny poster and create hilarious memories!
10. Think outside the box and have an ever-changing photo booth! Construct a chalkboard wall and provide guests with chalk and have them create their own backdrop! With this, your wedding photos will constantly be changing. Also, it’ll keep your wedding album interesting and special because you’ll never know what you’ll see in the next photo!