Nancy & Shawn ‘s Wedding
Below are reminder list of what our team will be assisting your wedding with:
Underlined is a to-do reminder for you
3 Months Before
- Selection your wedding locations
- Check on the wedding invitations.
- Make a lists of guests’ emails and names on excel
- Select and order the cake. (need wedding cake flavors)
- Schedule hair and makeup artists trial
- Finalize the menu and flowers. You’ll want to wait until now to see what will be available, since food and flowers are affected by season.
- Order favors, if desired.
- Make a list of the people giving toasts. Which loved ones would you like to have speak at the reception? Ask them now.
- Purchase your undergarments. And schedule your second fitting.
2 Months Before
- Finalize the order of the ceremony and the reception. Rough event schedule
- Finalize for Bridal gown & bridesmaids’ dresses.
- Touch base again with all the vendors. Make sure any questions you or they had on your first draft have been answered.
- Choose your music. What should be playing when the wedding party is announced? During dinner? To kick off the dancing? Keep a running list of what you want.
- Review the playlist
- Input emails & send out the invitations. The rule of thumb: Mail invitations six to eight weeks before the ceremony, setting the RSVP cutoff at three weeks after the postmark date.
- Finalize the readings. Determine what you would like to have read at the ceremony
1 Month Before
- Enter RSVPs into your guest-list database. Phone people who have not yet responded.
- Rehearsal invitations.
- Visit the dressmaker .For peace of mind, you may want to schedule a fitting the week of your wedding. You can always cancel the appointment if you try on the dress then and it fits perfectly.
- Send out final payments
- Confirm times for hair and makeup and all vendors.
- Assign seating. Draw out table shapes on a layout of the room to help plan place settings.
- Purchase bridesmaids’ gifts. You’ll present them at the rehearsal dinner.
- Get your hair cut and colored, if desired.
Week of the Wedding
- Reconfirm arrival times with vendors.
- Delegate small wedding-day tasks. Choose someone to bustle your dress, someone to carry your things, someone to be in charge of gifts (especially the enveloped sort), someone to hand out tips, and someone to be the point person for each vendor.
- Send a timeline to the bridal party. Include every member’s contact information, along with the point people you’ve asked to deal with the vendors, if problems arise.
- Send the final guest list to location 1 weeks in advance.
- Set aside checks for the vendors, some payment due 2 weeks prior. 10-15% Gratuity appreciated.
Enjoy your Wedding Day!
Floral Design Description: (available in hydrangeas and roses, color of your choice)
Theme Color: Pastel Peach Color with Ivory
Aisle floral (6 pieces, rose & hydrangeas in mason jar)
Fabric color of your choice
floral pieces on each side of fabric with rose & hydrangea included
Walkway petal design (S design)
Floral center pieces (8 pieces, branches box style)
1 Reception sign-in table floral (tress style)
Floral topper (for wedding cake, diagonal style)
1 Bride’s bouquet & 1 bridesmaid’s bouquet
1 Groom’s boutonniere & 1 Groomsmen’s boutonniere
Altadena Town & Country Club
2290 Country Club Drive
Altadena, California 91001
Ceremony Rental: $1,500 South Lawn | Food & Beverage Min: $16,000 (Sat) $8,500 (Sun) Victorian Room| Wedding packages range $70–85/person
Available date: August 3rd and 10th, September 7th
Monterey Hills Restaurant
Located in Monterey Park
Wedding package range $50-80 person
700 S Almansor St, Alhambra, CA 91801
La Canada Flintridge Country Club
5500 Godbey Drive
La Canada Flintridge, California 91011
Ceremony fee around $1,500 ( outdoor and indoor avaliable) | Wedding Package $50-80/ per person| F/B min $ 1,2000
303 Cordova St, Pasadena, CA 91101
Ceremony fee: $1,000 | Wedding Package $55-90/ per person | F/B min $ 1,5000
Qualification for marriage license:
What will need for your marriage license:
MARRIAGE LICENSE APPLICATION
CHECK LIST OF ITEMS TO BRING