- Why hire a Professional & Licensed Wedding Planner? An average wedding takes approximately 500 hours to plan (that is equivalent to over 12 full work weeks). A Coordinator can save you time spent researching and planning. A Wedding Planner can also help you prioritize your vendors, get your budget in order, provide qualified vendor referrals, accompany you to vendor meetings and know what questions to ask, review vendor contracts, negotiate on your behalf, and save you money. Not to mention, a Wedding Planner provides creative décor and design ideas. And that final month prior to your wedding, a Wedding Planner will confirm your vendors, make a timeline, run your rehearsal, and be there to make sure that you, your family, and friends enjoy a totally stress-free day.
- All-in-One Packaged Wedding Services VS Professional Wedding Planner? Packaged Wedding Services often promises one flat low cost to include photography, videography, basic wedding decoration, wedding gown rental etc. Because of the low price tag, the end result of the wedding is also reflected. Imagine you and your guests walking into a low quality , poorly designed wedding, will you be comfortable with that?
“Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” Your once in a life time wedding day is not the day to take such huge risk.
- In addition, hiring All-in-One packaged services you will have to be doing the heavy lifting in planning all the other details that the services not provided by packaged provider for a perfect wedding, including communicating every single details to your wedding location prior and on the day of. Set up and tear down can be draining for those involved. You are responsible for actions of everyone at the party.
- Expensive accidents are not unheard of and insurance for covering this can be expensive. Planning a perfect wedding is time consuming and required professional experience. Do you have the time to put into making it your dream day? If you have not planned an event before, it could be easy to overlook an important element. A professional event planner can be a life saver and help save you valuable time and money.
- Is a wedding stylist the same thing as a Wedding Planner? Does your team offer both? At Royce Weddings & Events, our talented team of wedding planners are all experiment wedding stylists. Similar to a professional stylist to the celebrities, a wedding stylist has a focused scope; he or she is responsible for the aesthetics of a wedding. This can encompass anything that has to do with the overall appearance of a wedding, from choosing the colors of the decorations and assisting in selecting bridal party looks, to helping find the perfect backdrops for ceremonies and photographs.
A wedding stylist is a person who will turn your creative vision for your big day into a reality. They handle all the aesthetic components, such as choosing the decorations and flowers but also handle everything from dressing the venue to dressing the bridal party.
- I am already working with a Catering Manager at my venue, and he/she is very helpful. Why do I need your help?Catering Managers at hotels or venues have the job of arranging details that are directly related to the venue following a wedding planner’s information provided to them (Without a insured and licensed professional Wedding Planner that had already work at their location, many wedding locations will not allow couples to have their wedding at their location). It is not in Catering Manager job description to confirm your vendors, run your rehearsal, oversee the vendors on your wedding day, cue you down the aisle at your ceremony, and make sure all of the day’s events are running according to schedule.
- How can I determine which level of your Wedding Planning Package I need? We are here to help. Once we are in touch with you, we will ask a few questions in order to learn more about your upcoming wedding. Then, we are happy to meet with you for a complimentary consultation. At the consultation we will discuss your wedding and your Coordination needs, as well as answer any questions you have about Wedding Coordination. After learning more about your needs, we will determine if a certain package is a good fit.
- I am planning a destination wedding in Los Angeles, but I live in another city/state/country, can you help me? About 30% of our clients do not live in Los Angeles – they live all over the world. So we are very comfortable with out-of-city/state/country clients and communicating via phone, e-mail, Wechat, FaceTime, and Skype.
- How many weddings do you plan per year? Per month? Per weekend? Each Coordinator plans approximately 10-to-20 weddings per year – a combination of Full Service, Month-Of, and Custom Coordination clients. We typically plan no more than three weddings per month each, with no more than one wedding per weekend each. We are firm believers in not over-committing ourselves, so we control our workloads in order to give our clients the time and attention they deserve.
- Do you have ideas on how to make my wedding special, unique, and memorable? One of our favorite parts of our jobs is working with our clients to brainstorm and create whatever is necessary to make their weddings extra-special and tailored to their personalities, likes, and desires. This is one of the main reasons we keep ourselves up-to-date with what’s current in the wedding industry, so we can offer creative and unique ideas for our clients’ weddings and events.
- How long have you been in business? Do you have liability insurance? Royce Weddings & Events was established in 2006 and is fully insured.
- Do you charge a flat rate for your services or a percentage based on budget? We charge a flat rate for our services. It is our belief that you shouldn’t have to pay more for our services simply because you have a larger budget. If you decide to work with us and wish to add additional services those additional services are either priced a la carte by service or we have the option of a set hourly rate.
- What do you do during the reception when you’re done coordinating our ceremony, dances, cake cutting, etc? Once our logistical duties are fulfilled we then act as an extension of staff to the remaining vendors. Often times we are assisting the caterers during the reception before, after or in between dances, cake cutting, the bouquet toss, etc. We help clear plates, we refill water glasses, we offer your guests another glass of wine, but we’re also watching the clock to ensure that you are aware of the next event. Maybe it’s the garter toss or maybe it’s the fact that last call is 5 minutes away so we’d like to offer you another drink or ask if there are any additional songs you’d like played before the last dance is announced. Ultimately, our work is never “done”.
- What Additional Services do you offer? Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Proposal Coordination, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, and any event that relates to family, friends & love between people.
- How much communication will we have? There is no limit on email or phone communication. You can email, call or text as much & as often as you need. It is our policy to respond to all messages within 24 business hours. Our goal is to ensure you are always in the loop, feeling heard & feeling confident in the proceedings.
Royce Weddings & Events 是一家在美国创立并由美国公司直接管理的顾问机构，提供从高端
可以通过网站对我们有一定了解，咨询可打电话或邮件。如果有意跟策划师见面直接沟通，需先预约时间，免费1小时与策划师沟通，策划师会了解基本需求，婚礼期望，并给出基本建议。 如果双方认为合适继续合作，在客人交付定金后， 我们就进入正式婚礼准备工作中。