Are you looking for helpful tips for a perfect Los Angeles Wedding Planning? Our service includes all the assistance you will need for every wedding: Planning, styling, and coordination. Our dedicated team of staff will assist you from concept to completion. Moreover, our Royce Weddings & Events team would be with you every step you take on that journey of organizing your special day.
WHAT WE DO FOR OUR COUPLES
- We take the stress out of your wedding day so you are able to truly enjoy your very special day.
- First, we help you put together your wedding dream team that complements your style, personality, and budget.
- Then, develop creative design by capturing your personality to bring you the wedding day you’ve always envisioned.
- We also prepare our couples, their parents, and their bridal party with the information and detail they need to fully understand how their wedding day will unfold, leaving no questions unasked.
- We are on top of every detail so you can focus on getting married, not the behind-the-scenes logistics, such as “When should your make-up artist arrive?” or “Which tables need high chairs?”
- Lastly, we proactively check for any last-minute problem that could turn into a disaster, such as weather change, etc, and help you calmly resolve it without any guests noticing.
HOW DOES THIS WHOLE WEDDING PLANNING WORK?
That is the million-dollar question! Surely, it is sometimes difficult to visualize it, that is because we are your master mind behind the scene of your wedding and the service we provide is truly intangible. Thus, our job is to pull all of these beautiful and memorable details together and make them work seamlessly together to create your perfectly unique experience.
- INITIAL CONSULTATION
- CUSTOM PROPOSAL
- CONTRACT SIGNING
- EMAIL INTRODUCTION
- OUR SIGNATURE PLANNING METHOD
WHAT ARE THE LEVELS OF WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES?
We offer two primary levels of wedding planning/coordination services, which can customize to include:
- Catering Management
- Custom Monthly Checklists
- Advice/Guidance through the planning process
- Guest Services
- On-Site Management
- Wedding Budget Development & Management
- Wedding Vendor & Venue Liaison
- DREAM PLANNING (For couples that have booked a venue)
- FIRST CLASS PLANNING (Including Design Services)
DREAM PLANNING includes:
Unlimited email and phone calls to discuss the details
Coordination and Management of the wedding day so that everything is seamless
Managing Guest List
- Invitation RSVP tracking
- Assist with seating plan arrangement
Vendors Coordination Before Your Wedding Day
- First, coordinate with vendors to ensure all aspects of your wedding will flow seamlessly on the day.
- Next, call vendors two weeks in advance of the wedding and two days in advance to confirm attendance and set up times.
- Create a wedding file containing all vendor contracts, vendor contacts, contingency plans, backup contacts numbers
- Then, personalized wedding timeline creation and revision
- Lastly, we will also communicate with your vendors and venue staff 1-2 weeks before so they know what’s expected of them
Tailored to your personal need
- Personalized “to-do” list for couples 2 weeks before the wedding
- Rehearsal coordination and direction
- Facilitate wedding rehearsal (1.5 hours max)
- Oversee and manage wedding day installation.
- Manage and direct the wedding day
- At least one assistant to support during the wedding day
- Wedding day itineraries provided for the bride, groom, and wedding party
FIRST CLASS PLANNING includes:
- Ongoing access to Royce Weddings & Events for professional advice and guidance with unlimited consultation via email and phone
- And then, consult and collaborate with the Client to discuss wedding style
- Developing and prioritizing wedding budget
- Establish color combinations, themes, and design concepts
- Also, schedule and attend meetings with the following service providers based on the Client’s needs. For instance, the Caterer, Hotel/Venue, Florist, Photography, Videography, Specialty Linens, Custom Invitations, Ceremony Musicians, DJ/ Band, Lighting, Wedding Cakes
- Next, place orders for any rental items if needed (Chairs, Draping, Lounge Furniture, Dance Floor, Specialized China, Glassware, Flatware, Trees, Props, etc.)
- Provide referrals for Wedding Gown Boutiques, Bridesmaid Dress Stores, Officiants, Transportation, Hair Stylists, Make-up Artists, Tuxedos, etc.
- And then, assist with wording and selection of stationery for Save the Date Cards and Invitations
- Review proposals and terms of final contracts
- Procurement of wedding favors, gifts, and welcome totes
- Finally, attend menu selection/ banquet and set up a meeting with the Catering Manager and Client
- First, review all the vendor contracts signed and executed by the Client
- Next, produce a minute-by-minute timeline of the wedding day
- And then, review and proof BEO (Banquet Event Order) provided by the Catering Manager
- Contact service providers for arrival and end times, including strike time
- Communicate the venue’s policies and procedures for unloading, setting up, and tearing down
- After that, we confirm that all vendor orders and quantities of rental items
- Distribute Client- approved timeline to all vendors at least 1 week before the wedding date
- Assist Officiant and orchestrate ceremony rehearsal with bridal party and family
- Communicate with musicians on ceremony song selections and cueing wedding party for processional
- Communicate and manage banquet staff regarding set-ups and compliance with floor plans
- Attend soundcheck with band musicians/ or DJ and review formalities and song selections
- Then, direct ushers with seating and program distribution
- And also, assist with the set up of seating cards, menu cards, table numbers, favors, sign-in guest books, etc.
- Work with band musicians/DJ to establish timing for a grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, and last dance
- Moreover, prepare and handle final payments and gratuities to vendors
- Includes 1 Assistant on wedding day in base package pricing
(Additional Assistant(s) at a rate of $250 each will be required for weddings with over 100 guests, and if the ceremony and reception are in multiple locations. )
EXCLUSIVITY OF WEDDING PLANNERS FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND WITH ASSISTANCE IN PLANNING AND EXECUTING THE WELCOME PARTY, REHEARSAL DINNER, AND POST-WEDDING BRUNCH IS AVAILABLE. SO PLEASE INQUIRE WITH THE WEDDING PLANNER FOR RATES.
WHAT DOES AN AVERAGE WEDDING COST?
It all depends! There are many factors to consider. For instance, the guest count, venue, catering style, etc… Moreover, this is something we are experts in, and can assist you in creating a realistic budget. Start by filling out our wedding inquiry form, so we can begin the initial wedding consultation process with you.
DO YOU CARRY LIABILITY INSURANCE?
Absolutely! We carry a 2 million liability coverage.
Are you ready to get started? If yes, click here to schedule your complimentary “get acquainted” consultation.