Pretty in Blush: Our Favorite Blush Wedding Dresses
Whether you are searching for a unique wedding dress that would definitely stand out or a fashion-forward bride who plans to go out of the traditional white wedding gown, these sweet shades of blush wedding gowns might be what you’re looking for. This elegant wedding gown idea has various skin tones that you will surely love. So if you are a bride looking for your perfect dream wedding dress, check out our wedding team’s favorite Galia Lahav blush wedding dress collections below.
Other searches: Should you hire help when planning your big day?
- Stunning off-the-shoulder neckline.
- Perfectly combined shades of blush and ivory pleated tulle.
- Beautiful laces at the bust.
- Handmade and exquisite handcraft designs embellish the gown’s sleeves.
- Full and flowing ball gown skirt – certainly perfect for twirling.
- The top is designed with a customizable beaded corset.
- Floral-patterned blush topaz and pebble grey stones are perfectly set off the shoulders.
- More on soft draperies.
- Off-the-shoulder neckline highlighting the bride’s decolletage.
- The gown’s blue tulle is perfectly complemented by its full floral-patterned sleeves and a gorgeous train. Thus, it gives off a dreamy fairytale vibe.
- It’s unique soft layers make it perfect and light.
- This one is also one of our favorite blush wedding dresses featuring its hand-made silver and crystal floral designs covering the bodice.
- Moreover, it has soft straps, low open back, and flowing train.
- Cascading vintage blush beads cover the sheer, fitted silhouette.
- Floral decorations gorgeously frame the sheer back.
- It has embellishments of chic, soft layers of lace, and beads.
- Sheer back and off-the-shoulder straps.
- Dramatic blush-layered full skirts and tulle.
- Unique gauzy layers of train.
- Sparkling one-shoulder neckline.
- Customizable corset.
- Unique blush tulle.
- This one has a timeless ankle-length skirt. Therefore, it beautifully highlights your elegant wedding shoes.
- Perfect shades of blush and ivory tulle.
- Delicate and sheer halter neckline.
- Layers of tulle and lace at the neckline have hand-made coral and feather decorations.
- Highlights 3D floral decorations.
- Off-the-shoulder corset neckline.
- Stylish ball gown skirt.
Source: Galia Lahav
As a wedding happens once in a lifetime, every bride must look their best. Hence, our professional wedding planners are curated to help you step ahead of your wedding planning process. If you want to learn more about wedding planning and essential details that you must never miss, then you might be interested in these related topics:
How to Prep for a Perfect Bridal Suite | Essential Wedding Guests’ Reminders | Steps to Properly Collect Wedding Gifts on your Wedding Day | Unique Wedding Guest Book Ideas That You’ll Certainly | 5 Helpful Tips to Remember When Creating a Seating Chart | Wedding Bouquet Guide | Your Quick Guide for Picking out the Perfect Wedding Veil | 3 Helpful Tips When Choosing Your Wedding Cake | 5 Place Card Ideas Fit for Your Themed Wedding
READY TO MAKE THE NEXT STEP? LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR EVENT!