Pretty in Blush: Our Favorite Blush Wedding Dresses
Searching for a unique wedding dress that would definitely stand out? Are you a fashion-forward bride that plans to go out of the traditional white wedding gown? Then, a sweet shade of blush wedding gown might be what you’re looking for. This elegant wedding gown idea has various skin tones that you will surely love. So if you are a bride looking for your perfect dream wedding dress, check out our team‘s favorite Galia Lahav blush wedding dress collections below.
- Stunning off-the-shoulder neckline.
- Perfectly combined shades of blush and ivory pleated tulle.
- Beautiful laces at the bust.
- Handmade and exquisite handcraft designs embellish the gown’s sleeves.
- Full and flowing ball gown skirt – perfect for twirling.
- The top is designed with a customizable beaded corset.
- Floral-patterned blush topaz and pebble grey stones are perfectly set off the shoulders.
- More on soft draperies.
- Off-the-shoulder neckline highlighting the bride’s decolletage.
- The gown’s blue tulle is perfectly complemented by its full floral-patterned sleeves and a gorgeous train.
- It’s unique soft layers make it perfect and light.
- This one is also one of our favorite blush wedding dresses featuring its hand-made silver and crystal floral designs covering the bodice.
- And it has soft straps, low open back, and flowing train.
- Cascading vintage blush beads cover the sheer, fitted silhouette.
- Floral decorations gorgeously frame the sheer back.
- It has embellishments of chic, soft layers of lace, and beads.
- Sheer back and off-the-shoulder straps.
- Dramatic blush-layered full skirts and tulle.
- Unique gauzy layers of train.
- Sparkling one-shoulder neckline.
- Customizable corset.
- Unique blush tulle.
- Ankle-length skirt showcasing your gorgeous wedding shoes.
- Perfect shades of blush and ivory tulle.
- Delicate and sheer halter neckline.
- Layers of tulle and lace at the neckline have hand-made coral and feather decorations.
- Highlights 3D floral decorations.
- Off-the-shoulder corset neckline.
- Stylish ball gown skirt.
Source: Galia Lahav
READY TO MAKE THE NEXT STEP? LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR EVENT!